Tea is a wonderful thing! Can't get enough slack? Drink more tea and at least you'll feel a bit better about it. As a good number of fellow SubGeniuns with be from the United States, I thought it would be useful to add instruction s on making the perfect cuppa. We may not be able to make a good cup of coffee over here in Great Britain, but we do know tea!
To make the perfect cup for one.
1. Take a good sized mug and rinse with hot water
2. Fill kettle/pan with fresh water and bring to boil.
3. Put a tea-bag into warmed mug.
4. Take mug to the kettle, not the other way round.
5. Ensure the water is BOILING and fill the mug.
6. Give it a stir and leave for 3 minutes?
7. Remove the bag with a spoon, giving it a squeeze as you do it.
8. Add milk to taste (I recommend going for a darkish tan colour)
9. Enjoy with a relaxing sit down.